IXC Technology Intelligence
What is it?
We offer organisations the opportunity to use the abilities of our highly trained cross-disciplinary team to produce a short insightful study, tailored directly to your needs, on the technology topic of your choice, to the desired degree of rigour and depth.
Who is this for?
Companies and executives with limited time and specific needs that go beyond the technology quotient of an off-the-shelf market research report. This could include funding pitches for start-ups and SMEs, technical due diligence for VCs, or simply a focused brief that requires a concentrated application of resources. IXC Technology Intelligence delivers individual projects to help inform those critical go/stop decisions.
- Technology assessment - Fundamentals; what it can do, who supplies it, what are the close to market applications; functional benchmarking; what sectors it impacts; implications for you.
- Sector study - Role of technology, market structure, major players, disruptive threats, SWOT, PEST or Porters 6 Forces analyses, benchmarking and implications for you.
- Specific problem-solving - Outline and analysis of technologies with the potential to meet the specified need. This could include:
- Alternative technological or functional approaches, including relative merits and drawbacks
- Close to market ventures (start-ups and spin-outs)
- Commercial suppliers
- Key researchers, institutions and initiatives, UK, EU or worldwide
- Pre-market studies relevant to potential start-ups from applied research
- New supplier search - We can also - discreetly - find you new suppliers of products, services, components or materials, including an assessment of adjacent technologies or tools that may serve you better.
IXC look into innovative technologies and different sectors all the time for our clients.
These examples represent a spectrum of what we can do for you. Please feel free to call us to discuss how we can make it specific and relevant to you.
Our people - technologically astute, commercially aware
As innovative scientists and commercially minded technologists our people fully understand the role of technological innovation - and can draw out what’s relevant to you and your business.