Who is this for?
Clients include blue-chip multi-nationals, medium size enterprises and Universities - both modern and traditional.
This works best for organisations with medium to long term innovation needs or an ongoing portfolio of short-term requirements that are not being addressed – typically due to a lack of dedicated resource. For smaller companies IXC offer a targeted project service.
What is it?
We introduce people and organisations with a technology focus to those with complementary solutions or challenges so that together they can combine their assets to solve problems, create new products or develop access to new markets. We do it ethically, rigorously, and at all times focus on your bottom line, not ours.
The structure will be customised to fit with your organisation’s existing innovation processes and will be tailored to provide the optimum format for your needs. Please feel free to call us to discuss how we can make it specific and relevant to you.
We bring you focused exposure to new technologies, methods and best practices, and highlight the way you can use them. This can bring you:
- Accelerated product development
- Improved product or service offerings
- New routes to existing markets
- Access to new markets
- Improved revenue streams
- Increased operational efficiency through: An improved supply chain; Fine-tuning of internal processes; Better knowledge of potential suppliers; Exposure to global best practice across all sectors.
Why it works
- A global, multi-sector network: IXC Intermediaries are the dedicated access point to our proprietary global network that includes our client-base, our intermediaries, their extensive personal networks, and other regional, national and international networks.
- Commercial neutrality: Our charges are transparent, predetermined and based on agreed day-rates - that’s it - no “kickers” or percentages.
- Robust screening: Connections are thoroughly screened to ensure they meet the needs and unique sensitivities of each case.
- Co-location: We work best working alongside you, normally 1 or 2 days a week.
- Confidential: We share information on a strictly need to know basis, supported by NDAs and CDAs which we rigorously enforce.